- ArticleUrl : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systema
- Mainly on the history of Systema.
- Systema (Система, literally meaning The System) is a Russian
martial art. Training includes, but is not limited to: hand to
hand combat, grappling, knife fighting, and fire arms training.
Training involves drills and sparring without set kata. It focuses
mainly on controlling the six body levers (elbows, neck, knees,
waist, ankles, and shoulders) through pressure point application,
striking, and weapon applications.
- Associated course: Systema, Russian Martial Art
- EnglishBy xjshCreated date: 2013-07-25