Content has been updated elsewhere, would you like to reload?
*** Warning: If you do not reload, you may be editing obsolete contents. This may cause you to lose recent changes.Yes, reload
| No, keep this older content
Dishwasher cooking is no urban myth. And it's environmentally friendly. Most suitable for poaching and low-temperaure cooking, dishwashers can do a lot, provided you know it's limitations (primarily low temperature) and how to compensate for them (more time, pre-cooking).
- To show how and what to cook in your dishwaster,
- To list recipes you can use to impress you guests,
- To know the limits of dishwasher cookie, and how to compensate for them.
Dishes - Recipes and how-tos Chops - Videos & cooking with car
Shock your dinner guest with this fun and unique way to prepare everyone's favorite Italian dish. Do your dishes, cook a meal, and give your guests something to talk about when you make lasagna in your dishwasher. Cut three 24-inch x...
Desserts References and More
Substantially a failed attempt, this well-made video is still valuable in showing where dishwasher's limitations may be. It is 5:27 minutes in length and worth watching. The problem is mostly about inadequate temperature.
You know you can cook salmon in your dishwasher, but can you steam or poach eggs, shellfish, and vegetables too?
You are welcome to
- Create your own Web list!
- Save this into your reading list.
- Write a comment below.
- Share this Web list through email or with other Readish users.