Content has been updated elsewhere, would you like to reload?
*** Warning: If you do not reload, you may be editing obsolete contents. This may cause you to lose recent changes.Yes, reload
| No, keep this older content
Here are 4 websites to help you find hotels and better prices in Penang. Be sure to use Google Maps too.
Dishes - Compare hotel offers Chops - Map & more tourist info
Agoda is a reliable online hotel booking service.
In this link, I have set up a scenario, assuming that I am a tourist who wants to book 1 night on 2014 June 10. You can change this date in the upper left. Then you can filter, for example,
- For hotels with 2-4 star rating,
- No specific accomodation type,
- Specific facilities type, say, with swimming pool,
- Specific area, say in Batu Ferringhi.
Note there are links to maps and rating info. Some hotels have user reviews too.
Again, we pretend to be a tourist booking one night on 2014 June 10, and looking for a 3 star hotel. But you are free to change these filtering criteria on the left column!
AsiaRooms.com also provide user reviews.
Great choice of accommodation in Penang to suit every budget. Exclusive discounts with no hidden extras. Genuine reviews. Book online or by phone
Desserts References and More
Google Map can help you find your Penang hotel locations quickly. You can use these features:
- Get Direction,
- Mark and store you specific places (My Places),
- Switch to map view (non-satellite) with the upper-right icon,
- Zoom in to your hotel map,
- Print your zoomed in map,
- Get the link for your hotel (chain-link icon); and send to friends.
Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps
- Maphttps://maps.google.com/maps?q=hotel penang&ll=5.397273,100.335388&spn=0.293948,0.429153&fb=1&hq=hotel&hnear=Penang, Malaysia&t=h&fll=5.397273,100.335...
What might families enjoy in Penang, Malaysia? What do reviewers say about each attraction? We start from the ferry terminal, course through the city, northwest for kid-friendly attractions, south to Balik Pulau, swing around to the War Museum, aquarium, and plane spotting. Then perhaps cross the bridge to the mainland, for a little natural wonder - flireflies on river bank. Please make your suggestions via Comments. The "Chops" section includes reviews about local hawker food. To plot a course
Penang is a top-10 island to visit before you die. It's #8 in Top 40 Hot Spots to go to in 2014; one of 8 great places to retire. Penang offers top 10 street food in Asia, and in the world. It is where you can enjoy the 6th most delicious drink in the world, and 3 of the top 10 drinks in Southeast Asia. Compare the 4 lists of attractions below, hopefully you will find the places you would most enjoy exploring. To highlight why Penang is worth visiting - food, drinks, life, arts, To compare 4 lis
You are welcome to
- Create your own Web list!
- Save this into your reading list.
- Write a comment below.
- Share this Web list through email or with other Readish users.