Content has been updated elsewhere, would you like to reload?
*** Warning: If you do not reload, you may be editing obsolete contents. This may cause you to lose recent changes.Yes, reload
| No, keep this older content
Gary Ewer is a full-time music instructor at Dalhousie University, where he teaches ear training, music theory, choral techniques, and conduct two choral ensembles. This Web list highlights his blog posts at "The Essential Secrets of Sogn Writing," where Gary shares gems to promote the six books he has written on song writing and chord progression.
To learn about song writing and chord progression:
- Where can I find digestable-size online lessons?
- Where can I find tips for aspiring song writers?
- What are some conceptual and management issues to watch for?
- What are some technical hurdles, and how can I overcome them?
Dishes - Conceptual Topics Chops - Gary's Books and the Technical Desserts References and More
You are welcome to
- Create your own Web list!
- Save this into your reading list.
- Write a comment below.
- Share this Web list through email or with other Readish users.