Content has been updated elsewhere, would you like to reload?
*** Warning: If you do not reload, you may be editing obsolete contents. This may cause you to lose recent changes.Yes, reload
| No, keep this older content
In the Land of Smiles, you must first learn to smile and greet others. Then learn the numbers and go shopping! Get ready for your next trip to Bangkok.
- How do I greet others in Thai?
- How do Ii count from 1 to 10, and beyond?
- To learn from short, clear, videos with on-screen text in Thai and English.
- How to count to 1 million! (See References section)
Dishes - Greetings!!! Chops - Numbers & Counting
- Another learning approach for your different learning style!
- 8:34 minute video.
- Learn about basic greeting and useful daily phrases.
- The Khrap (male) and Kha (female) again used for politeness.
- How are you (Are you fine)? (I am) fine.
- Thank you (khrap or kha).
- Sorry (khrap or kha).
- Yes or No. ... and more.
http://learn-thai-podcast.com lesson that will introduce you to the Thai language. Learn all the phrases you need for traveling in Thailand.
Desserts References and More
3-minute video: From 1 to 10. Learn from Kittaya.
http://www.ThaiPod101.com/video Learn useful Thai numbers with our Thai in Three Minutes series! In Thailand1, knowing numbers is important, and this step-by...
Your number learning drill with music.
Learn how to speak Thai with Ying and Paula. Every word you know in Thai will be useful on your next trip to Thailand. In this video you will learn how to co...
Pair teaches you to count to 10 in this 1:35 minute video.
This video introduce how to count 1 - 10 in Thai 1 - nung 2 - soong 3 - saam 4 - sii 5 - haa 6 - hok 7 - jet 8 - bpeet 9 - gaao 10 - sip ********************...
- 6:27 minute video from Kittaya.
- Review of 1-10
- Up to 100
http://www.ThaiPod101.com/video Learn useful Thai numbers with our Thai in Three Minutes series! In Thailand, knowing numbers is important, and this step-by-...
More lessons on number, counting up to 100. 7:34 minute video.
Download pdfs and more lessons at http://learn-thai-podcast.com In this lesson you learn Thai numbers and counting in Thai. The Thai language is now easy to ...
You are welcome to
- Create your own Web list!
- Save this into your reading list.
- Write a comment below.
- Share this Web list through email or with other Readish users.