Content has been updated elsewhere, would you like to reload?
*** Warning: If you do not reload, you may be editing obsolete contents. This may cause you to lose recent changes.Yes, reload
| No, keep this older content
Now you are ready to go around, talk to people, ask for help, direct taxi drivers. For most beginners, you will likely initiate your conversation with questions.
- How do I ask for help or favor from others?
- How can I tell the taxi drivers to get somewhere?
- How do I understand direction given by others?
- How do I ask someone about their name?
Dishes - Getting Around Town Chops - Asking & Talking
- 4:55 minute video.
- Thai pronounces: I for man and woman, you.
- My name is Mod. ... and more.
♥ Download my FREE eBook with audio at http://www.learnthaiwithmod.com/ ♥ Find me on instagram!!! @ModAdjima ♥ Like me on Facebook! ♥ https://www.facebook.co...
1 minute 46 second video.
How to say:
- Turn left, turn right, or go straight
- Drive car
- Go this way
- Go fast or slow, and more ...
This English-Thai lesson: -Taxi Directions. Learn phrases you need for traveling in Thailand.
Desserts References and More
- 3 minute video.
- Please help me to do this or that, could you?
- Could you help me hold this thing?
- Could you take care of my cat please?
www.mythailanguage.com Contact and visit us at: Address : 121/62 RS Tower 18th floor, Ratchadapisek Rd., Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400 Telephone : +66(0)2 642-3525...
- 1:46 minute video. Really short and sweet.
- Are you hungry? I am hungry.
- Are you thirsty? I am thirsty.
- Are you tired? I am tired.
- Are you sleepy? I am sleepy.
- Are you sick? I am sick.
This English-Thai lesson is: Asking Questions. These English-Thai lessons will introduce you to the Thai language. Learn phrases you need for traveling in Th...
- 2:20 minute video.
- What is your name?
- What's the name of your friend?
- My name is John. ...
- How old are you?
- Nice to meet you.
- Where are you from? and more.
Lesson 9 - Basic Communication Questions. ENGLISH Speakers to Learn Thai Language
- 1:42 minute video. Another short and sweet video.
- Big - Small.
- Tall - Short.
- Fat - Thin.
- Old - Young.
- Dumb - Smart.
These lessons will help you learn the Thai sound and the meaning of the Thai word. These lessons were made in Thailand with natural Thai speaking people. Bas...
- 13 minute video.
- Where, who, how, what, which. why?
- What do you do?
- Where is the toilet? And a lot more ...
Save BIG! Best deals of the year: buy now and get 50% OFF all podcasts. Enjoy learning real Thai like never before! Promotion ends NOV 30. HURRY!!! See more ...
You are welcome to
- Create your own Web list!
- Save this into your reading list.
- Write a comment below.
- Share this Web list through email or with other Readish users.