Content has been updated elsewhere, would you like to reload?
*** Warning: If you do not reload, you may be editing obsolete contents. This may cause you to lose recent changes.Yes, reload
| No, keep this older content
After the waist-busting feasts, parties, and Christmas messages, what do I do? Play Christmas quizzes, trivia, and browser games, of course.
Where can I find Christmas-themed quizzes, trivia, and browser games.
Dishes - Quizzes & Trivia Chops - Browser Games
- Christmas Movie Trivia
- It's A Wonderful Life Trivia
- Name That Christmas Movie!
- The Polar Express Trivia
- Christmas TV Show TriviaA Charlie Brown Christmas TriviaA Christmas Story TriviaFrosty The Snowman TV Show TriviaHow The Grinch Stole Christmas TriviaRudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer TriviaSongs and Miscellaneous Christmas TriviaChristmas Song Trivia
A great collection of fun Christmas Trivia questions. Test your Christmas knowledge or quiz your friends! Trivia questions on Christmas movies, songs and TV shows. Fun Christmas trivia for all ages!
- We all know that Rudolph has a red nose, but does Rudolph have antlers?
- In the song "Jingle Bells" who was seated by my side?
- Yogi Bear spends his first Christmas in what park?
- This cartoonist of "Believe it or not" fame was born Christmas Day, 1893?
Christmas Trivia game with over 100 questions. This will give you something to start
conversations with your relatives during the holidays.
Most Popular Christmas Trivia
- Name That Song - See how well you know your Christmas music with our multiple choice music quiz.
- Easy Christmas Trivia (Part 1) - An easy quiz on general Christmas topics.
- Difficult Christmas Trivia (Part 1) - A very difficult quiz! Not many people can get this one all right...
Test your knowledge with our free online and printable Christmas quizzes! Tons of great questions and answers on music, movies, and general trivia.
1. What American state was the first to make Christmas an official holiday?
d. North Carolina
2. What is the shape of the candy cane modeled after?
a. A fish hook
b. A consillation of stars
c. The cane St. Nicholas used
d. A shepards crook
Brain Candy Christmas collection is facts, trivia, quotations, jokes and humor about christmas and xmas.
Interactive 'Christmas Movie' Trivia
- A Christmas Story Trivia (20 questions)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Trivia (10 questions)
- Elf Trivia (10 questions)
- Miracle on 34th Street Trivia (10 questions)
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Trivia (10 questions)
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Trivia (10 questions)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas Trivia (10 questions)
General Christmas Trivia
- Christmas Music Trivia (10 questions)
- General Christmas Trivia (10 questions)
- A Christmas Carol Book Trivia (10 questions)
Do you think you have the Christmas Knowledge to take our Christmas Trivia challenges?
Desserts References and More
Browser Christmas games - Play Free Games Online free. Prove to Santa how brilliant you are and complete this mahjong game! Start paring all those lovely painted, identical tiles, placed on the end lines, taking them all off the screen, piece by piece and making a very good impression on Santa and Rudolf there.
You are welcome to
- Create your own Web list!
- Save this into your reading list.
- Write a comment below.
- Share this Web list through email or with other Readish users.