Content has been updated elsewhere, would you like to reload?
*** Warning: If you do not reload, you may be editing obsolete contents. This may cause you to lose recent changes.Yes, reload
| No, keep this older content
Break a sweat and freshen up your mind after sitting long hours at your computer! I believe exercises are most sustainable when working with a familiar coach - and Jessica Smith is a pleasant and effective coach with short videos. Her 12-minute workouts are easy to follow, brief enough to be taken during breaks, and will benefit your hearts and muscles endlessly. Do 30 minutes of workouts per day where possible.
- Where can I find 2-4 short workout videos?
- What workouts can I do from my office or home after working on computers?
- Where can I find a coach with clear and pleasant instruction?
- Where can I find a variety of workout choices?
Dishes - 10-12 Minute Workouts Chops - 20-30 Minute Workouts Desserts References and More
The latest Tweets from Jessica Smith (@JESSICASMITHTV). “I’m a hardworking, unintimidating fitness leader that gets right to the point, gets the job done… oh, and I like to make working out a little fun!”
You are welcome to
- Create your own Web list!
- Save this into your reading list.
- Write a comment below.
- Share this Web list through email or with other Readish users.