Content has been updated elsewhere, would you like to reload?
*** Warning: If you do not reload, you may be editing obsolete contents. This may cause you to lose recent changes.Yes, reload
| No, keep this older content
Learn to use Google form Web application. "Want to find out what your coworkers want for lunch? Need to get feedback for your training session? Want to find out which movie your friends want to see on Saturday? Do you need a database of your club member's phone numbers? Use Google Forms." ~About.com.
- Learn to use Google Forms to collect data from friends, create quizzes, and create surveys.
- View video tutorials and examples for teacher.
- See how Google Form is linked to Google Spreadsheet and graphs.
Dishes - Quick Tutorials Chops - Practice, Videos, Graph Desserts References and More
You can plan events, make a survey or poll, give students a quiz, or collect other information in an easy, streamlined way with Google Forms. Google Forms can be connected to spreadsheets in Google Sheets. If a spreadsheet is linked to the form, responses will automatically be sent to the spreadsheet. Otherwise, users can view them on the “Summary of Responses” page accessible from the Responses menu.
You are welcome to
- Create your own Web list!
- Save this into your reading list.
- Write a comment below.
- Share this Web list through email or with other Readish users.