Content has been updated elsewhere, would you like to reload?
*** Warning: If you do not reload, you may be editing obsolete contents. This may cause you to lose recent changes.Yes, reload
| No, keep this older content
A friend of mine ran away and got eaten by the fox. My big day is June 5, but I'm popular during Christmas as one of the soldiers in The Nutcracker - fighting the Mouse King. I holiday in a gingerbread house. People make me big for the Guinness Book of Records. Besides ballet, I am busy making guest appearances on the Muppet Show, Facebook, Shrek the movie, and countless music videos and school performances. Run too fast for Ghostbusters the movie. This is the story of my life.
- animated stories of my unfortunate comrade - the run-away gingerbread man,
- songs, dances, music videos about me,
- my appearence in The Nutcracker,
- 7 games about me,
- my special day - The National Gingerbread Man Day,
- recipes and Wikipedia aritcles about me,
- the giant me that entered the Guinness Book of Record.
I can be as sweet as this song. Yes, I can. I'm the Gingerbread Man.
Mike Curb Congregation - Sweet Gingerbread Man (US 1970). Musical Group The Mike Curb Congregation, organized by Mike Curb, is made up of fourteen vibrant p...
Desserts References and More
The Gingerbread Man is... lost ! This Gingerbread Man maze is great fun! You help the Gingerbread Man catch the orange. He looks yummy, but how fast can this dough boy run? He'll say "you can't catch me"! Remember... he's the "Gingerbread Man" !
A gingerbread man is a biscuit or cookie made of gingerbread, usually in the shape of a stylized human, although making other shapes, especially seasonal themes (Christmas, Halloween, Easter, etc.) and characters, are quite common as well.
You are welcome to
- Create your own Web list!
- Save this into your reading list.
- Write a comment below.
- Share this Web list through email or with other Readish users.