- asperger's_syndrome, children, education, psychology
- High intelligence, poor social skills, uneven development -
Asperger's Syndrom is often viewed as high-functioning autism. But
aren't we all on a very wide spectrum where one end is called
"autism?" Whether we call it an illness or personal traits,
children with Asperger's Syndrom benefit drastically from informed
teaching and parenting strategies and tips.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-07-08• 1,123 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
7 16 1 2
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
- How do I help a child with AS to develop?
- I am looking for teaching strategies, tips, background, video explanation.
- about.com, career, psychology_test, quiz
- Take these 87 quizzes from About.com to find out whether you are
right for the careers of an animal trainer, performance artist,
audio engineer, conservationist, dentist, paramedic, computer
hardware engineer, forensic scientist, lab technician, management
consultant, or more.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-09-19• 1,081 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- List career-related quizzes from About.com,
- To learn whether user fits into these careers.
- children, fun, inspirational, poem, russia, russian
- How do Russians pay it forward? Other than fail compilations,
does Youtube offer kindness compilations? Is there anything to
learn about doing kindness?
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-02-06• 790 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
8 4 4
This web list links to:
- videos of random acts of kindness,
- poetry, tales, and "instruction" about kindness by strangers,
- some cynical thoughts about kindness,
- caution against putting yourself in danger in the act of kindness.
- career, creativity, fun, personal_improvement, personality, self-help
- Here are tips for boosting your creativity - from common sense
tips like following your dreams to being curious, to practical
advices such as daily creation, having tools ready, draw time
sketches and mind maps, to less expected ideas like limiting your
options, genre jump, becoming trilingual, and planning backwards.
LifeHack.org's large volume of ideas will surely contain new and
useful ones for you.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92015-01-01• 552 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
16 6 10 1
- How can I boost my creativity?
- What do creative people do that I can emulate?
- What are the ways to remove creativity blockades for me?
- Show me some fun and creative ideas.
- exercise, health, personal_improvement, self-help
- Here are 83 benefits to motivate you to exercise. Regular
exercise makes you younger, improves mental productivity, reduces
stress, improves your rest. It helps you avoid illness, live
longer, strengthen your bone, brighten your skin, and do so much
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-12-19• 172 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- How does exercise make you younger?
- How does exercise improve your quality of life?
- How does exercise benefit you?
- boyfriend, girlfriend, high_school, personality_test, playbuzz, quiz
- Who in the fictional or celebrity worlds will be your boyfriend
or girlfrield? What kind of friend are you in the Disney, Harry
Potter, or "Friends" storylines?
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-12-19• 1,006 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- Which celebrity will be your boyfriend?
- Who from movies, TV dramas, comics will be your boyfriend or girlfriend?
- What kind of best friend are you?
- career, college, mbti, parenting, personal_improvement, personality_test, psychology, quiz, romance
- Why is this greatest of all personality test not as wildly
popular as PlayBuzz quizzes? We collect free versions of this
psychology test in one place here. The 16-personality-type Jungian
typology is a popular, practical, and fun pesonality test. It is
useful in councelling for personal and relationship improvement,
career and study development purposes. These tests are variations
based on Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, and ultimately Carl
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-11-05• 1,483 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
6 5 5
- Which one am I - ENFP, ENTJ, ISFP, ISTJ, or one of the 16 types?
- Where can I find free versions of the Jungian typology personality test?
- How does my thinking vs feeling style, introversion vs extroversion preference, sensing vs intuition function, and judging vs perceptive life style affect my life?
- disney, fun, personality_test, playbuzz, quiz
- Are our lives defined by Disney characters? Take the quizzes to
find out. What characters, villains, classical and modern
princesses, dogs, movies, songs, inanimate object or even snack are
you from Disney movies?
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-11-12• 5,665 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
Ahem - To find out which Disney princess, dog, villain, song, movie, blonde I really am.
- college, fun, love, personality_test, playbuzz, quiz
- Which superhero, rockstar, or movie character should you date?
Which TV, movie, or celebrity character is your soulmate? Find out
in a haphazard set of quizzes - highlighted from PlayBuzz.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-10-31• 1,037 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
16 15 3
Perhaps learn to date wisely and find my soulmate after taking these quizzes that might reveal something about myself.
- career, college, personality_test, quiz, sdcs, sds
- This Web list collects free, online, career SDCS tests and
interpretation tips. The Self-Directed Career Search and Assessment
Test is a popular career counceling tool.Based on the Holland
Codes, it divides working environments into six types, to help us
identify and mix-and-match career choices with our
styles of: Realistic (Doers), Investigative (Thinkers), Artistic
(Creators), Social (Helpers), Enterprising (Persuaders), and
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-09-19• 12,812 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
5 15 13
- Where can I find free, online, version of The Self-Directed Career Search and Assessment Test?
- What is this tests, and what do the RIASEC abbreviations mean?
- How can I make use of this test to help identify my career choices?
- breakfast, diet, exercise, food, health, recipe
- What are some common, convenient, tasty, yet creative and cheap
food to maintain a healthy you? Here is a list of lists of tips
from LifeHack.org. Honey mustard, mangos, avocados, strawberries
and a little wine are of course there. But coffee, bacon, chocolate
and peanut butter? Some surprising ideas are rich, against
intuition and break a few myths.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-10-16• 103 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- Tell me about healthy food ideas in attractive pictures and quick tips,
- Tell me about bad food and food myths - again in nice pictures and quick bites.