Found: 2; Page: 1; Direction: descending; Sort: Modified date
You are currently searching all courses. Click here to search among my courses only, including unpublished and secret ones
- asperger's_syndrome, children, education, psychology
- High intelligence, poor social skills, uneven development -
Asperger's Syndrom is often viewed as high-functioning autism. But
aren't we all on a very wide spectrum where one end is called
"autism?" Whether we call it an illness or personal traits,
children with Asperger's Syndrom benefit drastically from informed
teaching and parenting strategies and tips.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-07-08• 1,208 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
7 16 1 2
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
- How do I help a child with AS to develop?
- I am looking for teaching strategies, tips, background, video explanation.