- business, career, cosmetic, diy, fun, makeup, style
- Michelle Phan combines versatile makeup techniques and a genuine
personal tone to make her the indisputable Youtube celebrity of
cosmetics. Here is a list of videos of her diverse looks and tips,
inspiring interviews, and social network pages.
- EnglishBy poncho2015-03-11• 646 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
12 16 3
- What does Michelle Phan look like ... err ... want to look like?
- How did she overcome career obstacles and start her online presence?
- What did she do to succeed as a beauty, entrepreneur, teacher, celebrity?
- Where are her social media pages?
- about.com, career, psychology_test, quiz
- Take these 87 quizzes from About.com to find out whether you are
right for the careers of an animal trainer, performance artist,
audio engineer, conservationist, dentist, paramedic, computer
hardware engineer, forensic scientist, lab technician, management
consultant, or more.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-09-19• 1,133 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- List career-related quizzes from About.com,
- To learn whether user fits into these careers.
- career, creativity, fun, personal_improvement, personality, self-help
- Here are tips for boosting your creativity - from common sense
tips like following your dreams to being curious, to practical
advices such as daily creation, having tools ready, draw time
sketches and mind maps, to less expected ideas like limiting your
options, genre jump, becoming trilingual, and planning backwards.
LifeHack.org's large volume of ideas will surely contain new and
useful ones for you.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92015-01-01• 575 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
16 6 10 1
- How can I boost my creativity?
- What do creative people do that I can emulate?
- What are the ways to remove creativity blockades for me?
- Show me some fun and creative ideas.
- career, college, health, high_school, job
- Chemical engineers have the higest median life-time earning, but
economic majors who are at the top percentile do even better,
according to the Hamilton Project. Check out your earnings
potential at their interactive chart. in contrast, the Bureau of
Labor statistics says the top earners are surgeons and other
medical professionals associated with lengthy training and
licensing restrictions. Both, of course, did not mention
- EnglishBy degree62014-11-06• 713 Views0 Like0 Dislike4 Subscribers
- Who have the top paying jobs according to the Hamilton Project?
- How do the engineering and economic majors differ in their median incomes, vs their top-percentile incomes?
- Where can I find specific data and chart on income levels for other education levels and specializations?
- Who are the top earners according to the Bureau of Labor statistics?
- career, college, mbti, parenting, personal_improvement, personality_test, psychology, quiz, romance
- Why is this greatest of all personality test not as wildly
popular as PlayBuzz quizzes? We collect free versions of this
psychology test in one place here. The 16-personality-type Jungian
typology is a popular, practical, and fun pesonality test. It is
useful in councelling for personal and relationship improvement,
career and study development purposes. These tests are variations
based on Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, and ultimately Carl
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-11-05• 1,525 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
6 5 5
- Which one am I - ENFP, ENTJ, ISFP, ISTJ, or one of the 16 types?
- Where can I find free versions of the Jungian typology personality test?
- How does my thinking vs feeling style, introversion vs extroversion preference, sensing vs intuition function, and judging vs perceptive life style affect my life?
- career, college, personality_test, quiz, sdcs, sds
- This Web list collects free, online, career SDCS tests and
interpretation tips. The Self-Directed Career Search and Assessment
Test is a popular career counceling tool.Based on the Holland
Codes, it divides working environments into six types, to help us
identify and mix-and-match career choices with our
styles of: Realistic (Doers), Investigative (Thinkers), Artistic
(Creators), Social (Helpers), Enterprising (Persuaders), and
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-09-19• 13,767 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
5 15 13
- Where can I find free, online, version of The Self-Directed Career Search and Assessment Test?
- What is this tests, and what do the RIASEC abbreviations mean?
- How can I make use of this test to help identify my career choices?
- author, business, career, college, entrepreneur, self-publishing, writing
- Chris Campbell has written a series of articles with clear and
proven tips on successful self-publishing. He describes how
Websites such as Story Cartel and Liberty Island help you raise
fund, find readers, get reviews, build reputation, and publish
successfully. Chris is the Managing editor of Laissez Faire
Today. Before joining Agora Financial, he was a researcher and
contributor to SilverDoctors.com.
- EnglishBy Rothy2014-10-20• 1,869 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
4 2 1
- What is self-publishing?
- How do I prepare for self-publishing?
- How do I raise money, and why does giving things away work?
- What are some Web site and resources that will help me?
- career, fun, game, health, list, parenting, reader's_digest, relationship
- Here are life-hacking tips about parenting, relationship,
career, health, and games! Topics are diverse: 40 Easy Tips to Lose
Weight; 5 Power Words to Instantly Get What You Want; The Best
Short Books You’ll Ever Read; 7 Secrets Teachers Know About Your
Kids And You Don’t; The 5 Lies That Are Okay to Tell Your Partner;
How to Catch a Liar, etc.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-08-27• 235 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
Make life powerful and fun with these slideshows from Reader's Digest:
- 7 Secrets Teachers Know About Your Kids And You Don’t.
- The 5 Lies That Are Okay to Tell Your Partner.
- 6 Foods Skinny People Eat All The Time
- 7 of the Best Jobs for Introverts.
- 5 Power Words to Instantly Get What You Want.
- The Best Short Books You’ll Ever Read.
- What It’s Like to Notify a Nobel Prize Winner.
- 7 Online Privacy Tools You Should Use.
- business, career, college, finance, free_course, interview, resume, udemy
- From resume writing to interview, salary negotiation, and
personal brand management - each item below is a free course from
Udemy. The "Chops" section list courses on helpful career skills
after you are hired.
We recommend you explore Udemy's large pool of excellent
courses. Many are free, others charge a reasonable
fee. You pay only once for any course, with money-back
guarantee. You need to sign in to enrol in the free courses
- EnglishBy chaiseri2014-01-13• 278 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
7 6 4
- To collect Udemy's free courses on career management tips,
- To list courses about job finding, interview, and negotiation,
- To list courses about managing a career after landing a job.