Found: 1; Page: 1; Direction: descending; Sort: Modified date
You are currently searching all courses. Click here to search among my courses only, including unpublished and secret ones
- common_$ense_economic, economic, high_school
- Where can I find a beginner's economic course that is both free
and of high quality? Common $ense Economics is a free, 6-week,
Massive Open Online Course (MOOC). It covers scarcity, gains
from trade, marginal decision-making, supply and demand, profits
and losses, sources of economic growth, the invisible hand, the
rule of law, private ownership, competition, monetary stability,
low taxes, open trade, the Role of Government, and practical
- EnglishBy Rothy2015-01-30• 580 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- Where can I find a free introductory economic course online?
- What key economic principles does it cover?
- How are the course modules structured?
- Who wrote the course and how experienced are they?
- What do other teachers and students say about this course?
- What books or materials does it use? Do I have to buy the book? (No)