- career, creativity, fun, personal_improvement, personality, self-help
- Here are tips for boosting your creativity - from common sense
tips like following your dreams to being curious, to practical
advices such as daily creation, having tools ready, draw time
sketches and mind maps, to less expected ideas like limiting your
options, genre jump, becoming trilingual, and planning backwards.
LifeHack.org's large volume of ideas will surely contain new and
useful ones for you.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92015-01-01• 595 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
16 6 10 1
- How can I boost my creativity?
- What do creative people do that I can emulate?
- What are the ways to remove creativity blockades for me?
- Show me some fun and creative ideas.
- art, clothing, creativity, fashion, fun, web_tool
- You can make your own shirt, suit, shoes, and toys online. Here
are interactive Websites to turn your creativity and imagination
into wearables at a reasonable cost. This Web list is inspired by
Kyli Singh and Lauren Indvic's articles on Mashable.com. Moreover,
you can create toys from your children's drawing.
- EnglishBy Oriole2014-09-18• 297 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
7 10 6 5
To highlight Websites that provide customized clothing, shoes, fashion accessories, and children toys.