Search Readish Courses - Filtering by tags: curry
Found: 1; Page: 1; Direction: descending; Sort: Modified date
You are currently searching all courses. Click here to search among my courses only, including unpublished and secret ones
- curry, durian, flower, food, indonesia, malaysia, recipe, thailand
- Durian flowers or blossoms is a rare treat because the trees
blooms only for a few days, normally only once a year. Preparation
is also labor-intensive. Hence restaurants do not serve them.
Durian flowers can be stir fried with meat, belacan (fermented
shrimp cake), or cookied in curry.
- EnglishBy saengch2014-03-18• 1,484 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
6 4 1
- How to collect durian blossoms,
- How to clean and prepare them,
- How to cook them.