Found: 5; Page: 1; Direction: descending; Sort: Modified date
You are currently searching all courses. Click here to search among my courses only, including unpublished and secret ones
- censorship, cyber_security, proxy, web_tool
- Learn about free, stand-alone, software to bypass Internet
censorship. Other than using free Web proxy and changing your DNS,
you can install one of the below free software programs to encrypt,
scramble, obscure your Web browsing.
- EnglishBy Durio2015-07-21• 651 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
6 4 1
- What software can I use to circumvent Web censorship?
- Which are the more reliable, secure, free software?
- What operating systems can they be installed upon?
- business, cyber_security, php, privacy, software_testing, web_tool
- Fake identities and names can be used in software testing,
fictional writing, and hiding your identity online. What Jacob
Allred created is a service based on non-existent but real-looking
combination of name, address, credit card ID, and other imagined
details, but a real email address.
- EnglishBy Durio2014-09-22• 368 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
4 3 3
- What is Fake name Generator and Fake Email Generator by Jacod Allred?
- How can you use this service?
- censorship, cyber_security, internet, proxy_server, resource, web
- One censorship trick is for your ISP to tweak its DNS servers,
which seves as the "look up" directories when you surf the Web. You
end up not finding the banned domains or stealthily misdirected.
Other than proxy severs, you can try updating your computer's
DNS server info to point to Google's, OpenNIC, or other
public, free, and uncensored DNS servers. Your Web surfing may
become faster if your ISP's DNS server had been overloaded.
- EnglishBy Durio2014-08-30• 649 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
14 13 13
- What is DNS server?
- How might ISPs and governments abuse them for censorship?
- How can we get around censorship using Google or other public DNS servers?
- Where can I find the IPs for these third-party DNS servers?
- Will third-party DNS server always offer higher speed? Why?