- exercise, health, personal_improvement, self-help
- Here are 83 benefits to motivate you to exercise. Regular
exercise makes you younger, improves mental productivity, reduces
stress, improves your rest. It helps you avoid illness, live
longer, strengthen your bone, brighten your skin, and do so much
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-12-19• 196 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- How does exercise make you younger?
- How does exercise improve your quality of life?
- How does exercise benefit you?
- elderly, exercise, health, senior
- Up to 45% of elders fall each year. Vision, medication, lack of
balance, muscle strength, shoes, and hazards around home can be the
culprit. Injuries from falls can be delibitating and expensive, but
many injuries can be prevented with tips and exercises. This Web
list collects exercise videos, tips, and brochures with pictorial
- EnglishBy poncho2014-10-24• 3,663 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
7 12 14
- I want to prevent falls in elder folks,
- I want to introduce simple exercises to them,
- Find me short videos about exercises for elderlies to prevent fall,
- Find me tips and pictorial guides I can print, such as PDF files.
- breakfast, diet, exercise, food, health, recipe
- What are some common, convenient, tasty, yet creative and cheap
food to maintain a healthy you? Here is a list of lists of tips
from LifeHack.org. Honey mustard, mangos, avocados, strawberries
and a little wine are of course there. But coffee, bacon, chocolate
and peanut butter? Some surprising ideas are rich, against
intuition and break a few myths.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-10-16• 120 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- Tell me about healthy food ideas in attractive pictures and quick tips,
- Tell me about bad food and food myths - again in nice pictures and quick bites.