Search Readish Courses - Filtering by tags: flower
Found: 3; Page: 1; Direction: descending; Sort: Modified date
You are currently searching all courses. Click here to search among my courses only, including unpublished and secret ones
- curry, durian, flower, food, indonesia, malaysia, recipe, thailand
- Durian flowers or blossoms is a rare treat because the trees
blooms only for a few days, normally only once a year. Preparation
is also labor-intensive. Hence restaurants do not serve them.
Durian flowers can be stir fried with meat, belacan (fermented
shrimp cake), or cookied in curry.
- EnglishBy saengch2014-03-18• 1,496 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
6 4 1
- How to collect durian blossoms,
- How to clean and prepare them,
- How to cook them.
- easter, flower, holiday, music, russian
- What do Breaking Bad, Duchess Middleton, the rock band
Queen, Tchaikovsky, and Tsar's Easter Egg have in common? Lily of
the Valley has inspired them all. These sweet-scented, white,
bell-shaped, flowers are sometimes associated with Easter in
Christian legends. It blooms from April to May, inspiring songs in
France, China, Russia, and America.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-03-30• 603 Views1 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
7 13 1 22
- What is Lily of the Valley?
- What songs and cultural practices have it inspired?
- What does it look like and how is it used?