- figure_robic, figurerobic, health, jung_dayeon, 伸展操, 体操, 健身, 郑多燕, 鄭多燕
- Jung Da Yeon (Korean：정다연) is a popular Korean exercise and
weight-loss coach. She lost 20kg in 3 months in 2003. She has since
created Figure Robics, wrote books, and produced DVDs that have
taken the Asian markets by storm.
- 中文 (简体)By xjsh2014-12-04• 1,862 Views0 Like0 Dislike2 Subscribers
4 5 2
Lose weight through Figure Robics created by popular Korean mom-coach-millionaire Jung Da Yeon.
- health, paederus_dermatitis, rove_beetle, tropical
- Charlie is dangerous! Some species of rove beetles can inflict a
painful skin rash and blisters with its poisonous body fluid. Learn
to identify them and about possible treatments. "Do not sit near
lights, do not smash the beetle on the body, just blow it away ! If
there is contact with the beetle, immediately wash the affected
area with soap and water. Those who suffer severe skin reactions
should seek medical attention."
- EnglishBy saengch2013-10-10• 10,031 Views3 Likes0 Dislike1 Subscriber
5 3 2
- To introduce the rove beetles and its various species,
- To highlight the species which body fluid can cause skin blisters,
- To bookmark images of the skin inflammation (Paederus dermatitis),
- To bookmark possible treatments.
Also known as "Charlie" and "tomcat." Name in other languages: Staphylinidae, 隱翅蟲, Жуки-хижаки, Cepkenli_böcekgiller, Kortvingar, ด้วงก้นกระดก, Стафилиниды, Kusakowate_(owady), Kortvinger, ハネカクシ, Kortschildkevers, Holyvafélék, Trumpasparniai, Īsspārņu_dzimta, მოკლეზედაფრთიანი_ხოჭოები, Jötunuxar, Kusokrilci, Dííłdzid_yiyání, Kurzflügler, Rovbille, Drabčíkovití, Стафілініды, خنفساء_رواغة
- career, college, health, high_school, job
- Chemical engineers have the higest median life-time earning, but
economic majors who are at the top percentile do even better,
according to the Hamilton Project. Check out your earnings
potential at their interactive chart. in contrast, the Bureau of
Labor statistics says the top earners are surgeons and other
medical professionals associated with lengthy training and
licensing restrictions. Both, of course, did not mention
- EnglishBy degree62014-11-06• 741 Views0 Like0 Dislike4 Subscribers
- Who have the top paying jobs according to the Hamilton Project?
- How do the engineering and economic majors differ in their median incomes, vs their top-percentile incomes?
- Where can I find specific data and chart on income levels for other education levels and specializations?
- Who are the top earners according to the Bureau of Labor statistics?
- exercise, health, personal_improvement, self-help
- Here are 83 benefits to motivate you to exercise. Regular
exercise makes you younger, improves mental productivity, reduces
stress, improves your rest. It helps you avoid illness, live
longer, strengthen your bone, brighten your skin, and do so much
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-12-19• 191 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- How does exercise make you younger?
- How does exercise improve your quality of life?
- How does exercise benefit you?
- africa, ebola, health, travel
- What is Ebola? What are the symptoms? Can I find simple video
introduction and explanatory slide shows? What do I need to know
about Ebola virus disease or Ebola hemorrhagic fever? How is it
transmitted? How is it treated? Where on the map is Ebola raging
- EnglishBy poncho2014-08-12• 647 Views0 Like0 Dislike2 Subscribers
16 10 3 8
To learn the facts, symptoms, and updates about Ebola virus disease through videos, images, maps, and updates by WHO, news agencies, and other organization.
- elderly, exercise, health, senior
- Up to 45% of elders fall each year. Vision, medication, lack of
balance, muscle strength, shoes, and hazards around home can be the
culprit. Injuries from falls can be delibitating and expensive, but
many injuries can be prevented with tips and exercises. This Web
list collects exercise videos, tips, and brochures with pictorial
- EnglishBy poncho2014-10-24• 3,648 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
7 12 14
- I want to prevent falls in elder folks,
- I want to introduce simple exercises to them,
- Find me short videos about exercises for elderlies to prevent fall,
- Find me tips and pictorial guides I can print, such as PDF files.
- breakfast, diet, exercise, food, health, recipe
- What are some common, convenient, tasty, yet creative and cheap
food to maintain a healthy you? Here is a list of lists of tips
from LifeHack.org. Honey mustard, mangos, avocados, strawberries
and a little wine are of course there. But coffee, bacon, chocolate
and peanut butter? Some surprising ideas are rich, against
intuition and break a few myths.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-10-16• 118 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- Tell me about healthy food ideas in attractive pictures and quick tips,
- Tell me about bad food and food myths - again in nice pictures and quick bites.
- career, fun, game, health, list, parenting, reader's_digest, relationship
- Here are life-hacking tips about parenting, relationship,
career, health, and games! Topics are diverse: 40 Easy Tips to Lose
Weight; 5 Power Words to Instantly Get What You Want; The Best
Short Books You’ll Ever Read; 7 Secrets Teachers Know About Your
Kids And You Don’t; The 5 Lies That Are Okay to Tell Your Partner;
How to Catch a Liar, etc.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-08-27• 243 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
Make life powerful and fun with these slideshows from Reader's Digest:
- 7 Secrets Teachers Know About Your Kids And You Don’t.
- The 5 Lies That Are Okay to Tell Your Partner.
- 6 Foods Skinny People Eat All The Time
- 7 of the Best Jobs for Introverts.
- 5 Power Words to Instantly Get What You Want.
- The Best Short Books You’ll Ever Read.
- What It’s Like to Notify a Nobel Prize Winner.
- 7 Online Privacy Tools You Should Use.
- diet, health, improvement, life_hack, self-help, weight_loss
- How to lose weight - Advice, secrets, rules, hacks, harsh truth,
smart tips, simple ways - and mistakes to avoid - all from
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-09-07• 206 Views0 Like0 Dislike3 Subscribers
- Weight loss advice for men and women,
- What are the harsh truth and straight facts you need to lose weight.
- anti-oxidant, cancer, cholesterol, health, vitamin
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like substance produced by the
body for cell growth and maintenance. It is also present in food,
especially meat and fish, and available as a dietary supplement. It
functions as an antioxidant, and is said to help heart failure, as
well as cancer, muscular dystrophy, and periodontal disease. It is
said to boost energy and speed recovery from exercise. Some people
take it to reduce the effects certain medicines can have on the
heart, muscles, and organs.
- EnglishBy poncho2014-06-16• 95 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
As in all medicines, you should consult your doctor before taking them. But we would like to find out:
- What is Coenzyme Q10?
- What are its alleged benefits?
- How and under what conditions is it said to benefit us as an anti-oxidant, energy booster, helping with heart muscles, and preventing other diseases?
- What might be any side effects?
- food, gout, health, purine, uric_acid
- New views on gout: Vege purines are not related to high uric
acid level. Obesity, fatty food, red or organ meat, and excessive
alcohol are the likely culprits. Benefical foods include fresh
veges, fruits, low-fat dairy products, and lots of water. Same as a
cardiovascular diet. There has been confusion over vegetable
purines, such as beans - whether they are harmful or should now be
viewed as beneficial.
- EnglishBy saengch2013-11-23• 483 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- What is gout and what causes it?
- What are uric acid and purines?
- What food may increase or reduce uric acid level in the blood?
- What are some controversial food about high uric acid levels?