- Multi threading should not be confused with asynchronous calls.
While multi threading will speed up processing, it is also resource
intensive, using up the time of the CPU and RAM. Asyn calls can add
responsiveness, work on single or multi-thread environment, and
they break up a task into chunks, pausing and going with responses.
This allows one or multiple threads to pick up or drop it, in
response to other processes, hence optimize the use of processing
and memory resources.
- EnglishBy Durio2015-11-07• 104 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- What is multi-thread programming?
- What is asynchronous programming?
- What are other similar concepts?
- How are they different and confusing?
- What are the advantages (speed and responsiveness of IO) and disadvantages (resource) in comparison?
- jQuery Multiple File Upload gives you a clean HTML5 interface to
upload multiple media onto your server - whether in PHP, Python,
Ruby, Java, Node.js, or Angular.js. It is a jQuery plugin written
by Sebastian Tschan. You can select multiple files, drag-and-drop
them, see progress bar, validate and preview.
- EnglishBy Durio2014-11-03• 403 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- What is jQuery Multple File Upload plugin?
- Can I see a live demo?
- What server platform can I use it with?
- Where can I download it, and find the documentation?
- How does it compare with other alternatives?
- Udemy offers many free, overlappnig, courses on web development.
There are multiple courses on MySQL, PHP, framework, HTML5, CSS,
courses to suit your own needs. However, there is a shortage
of free courses on setting up your own development sever.
We recommend you explore Udemy's large pool of excellent
courses. Many are free, others charge a low fee.
- EnglishBy chaiseri2014-01-14• 939 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
18 4 1 8
To collect free Udemy courses on
- Web development,
- MySQL database,
- PHP programming and framework,
However, we are unable to find free Udemy courses on setting up your own development computer and web server. In the References section, I link to other sites for supplemental material, such as W3School, and Google search of "setting up development web server."