Search Readish Courses - Filtering by tags: kedah
Found: 2; Page: 1; Direction: descending; Sort: Modified date
You are currently searching all courses. Click here to search among my courses only, including unpublished and secret ones
- kedah, malaysia
- No, this is not an Internet hoax. There is a real, 2.3-km,
cable-suspended, concrete, bridge just for your angling pleasure.
The US$40-million Pulau Bunting Bridge in Kedah, northern
Malaysia, links the mainland to an uninhabited island without any
industry. The fishing and photography haven, however, comes without
any public toilets. (This Pulau Bunting is not to be confused with
Pulau Dayang Bunting of Langkawi islands, also part of Kedah.)
- EnglishBy saengch2014-12-02• 754 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
11 2 7
- Is the Pulau Bunting Bridge an Internet hoax or is it real?
- Where is it located?
- How does it look?
- How do I get there?
- kedah, malaysian_travel, sungai_petani, swiss-inn
- The 3-Star Swiss-Inn at Sungai Petani, Kedah, malaysia, gets
praised for spacious rooms, nice pools, and good location.
But it gets criticized from time to time for room service and
breakfast. What other things are there to see around the
hotel? Where's the shopping? Where are the restaurants? What are
good to eat for tourists?
- EnglishBy saengch2015-02-03• 454 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
6 14 3
- What are the reviews for Swiss-Inn Hotel in Sungai Petani, Keday, Malaysia?
- What facilities does it have?
- What are its strengths and weaknesses?
- Where is it located and how do I drive there?
- What are the eateries around Sungai Petani?
- What are the tourist attractions around there?
- Where's the shopping?