- college, fun, holiday, language, pirate
- This course aims t' show ye how t' natter like a pirate. 'tis
tough, 'cause natives take years o' hard life, saline breeze,
growlin', rum guzzlin', bad breathe 'n starvation interspersed wit'
hearty feasts, 'n hollerin' on th' deck. But we be lazy, 'n will
look fer easy tips.
- EnglishBy Oriole2013-09-05• 3,179 Views6 Likes0 Dislike3 Subscribers
7 9 3 10
This course aims to show you how to talk like a pirate. It's tough, because natives take years of hard life, saline breeze, growling, rum guzzling, bad breathe and starvation interspersed with hearty feasts, and hollering on the deck. But we are lazy, and will look for easy tips.
- children, english, game, language, literacy, literacy_art, reading, writing
- This course is a web list of over 2,000 free English language
and literacy art games and interactive lessons for children age 12
or below. Additionally, activities and teaching resources are
collected under the Chops section. All are browser-capable, and do
not require downloading any new applications.
You can zoom in or out of flash games by pressing the Ctrl and
"+" or "-" keys. Press F11 key to enter "fullscreen"
- EnglishBy Oriole2013-10-27• 3,135 Views3 Likes0 Dislike2 Subscribers
55 19 5
- To collect 2,000 free English language and literacy art games or interacive lessons for children age 12 or below,
- To collect only browser-capable games;
- To encourage you to customize your own courses for your children, based on these bookmarks,
- children, chinese, game, homeschool, language
- This course links to more than 150 games and interactive
activities for learning beginner's Chinese - vocabulary,
pronunciation, character, and intonation. It also bookmarks more
than 600 quizzes for students of various levels of proficiency in
Chinese language and topics. The Chops section ponits to videos,
songs, and games with Chinese cultural theme.
- EnglishBy Oriole2014-03-02• 5,398 Views1 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
20 9 21
To link to free browser games and interactive lessons that teach beginner's Chinese, inlcuding:
- Pronunciation - audio and the pinyin system,
- Characters and writing,
- Intonation and audio demonstration,
- Video lessons, songs,
- Games with cultural theme.
- children, elementary_school, game, homeschool, language, spanish
- This course points to 500 Spanish language games, quizzes, and
interactive lessons for children. That is not counting thousands of
quizzes at Quia and PurposeGames, also listed here.
- EnglishBy Oriole2014-01-25• 1,240 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
31 23 16
To help children learn Spanish, by building a web list of:
- Interactive lessons,
- Quia quizzes and games,
- PurposeGames quizzes and games,
- Other teaching resources, such as interactive activities, printouts, worksheets, presentation, etc.
- children, elementary_school, french, game, homeschool, language
- This web list links to 200 children's free games and more than
7,000 quizzes on learning French. Many include pronunciation help.
Most are vocabulary games. The Chops section also include videos,
more pronunciation interactive lessons and teaching resources.
- EnglishBy Oriole2014-02-22• 2,442 Views0 Like0 Dislike2 Subscribers
21 22 15
- More than 200 children's games for learning French,
- Quia's 7,000 quizzes and games about learning French,
- Video for learning beginner's French,
- Interactive lessons that teach French vocabular and pronunciation,
- Teacher's resources: Activities, presentations, worksheets,
- Children's Games in French (not specifically for language learning).
- children, elementary_school, game, german, homeschool, language
- Even adults can learn German by playing children's
games! This course links to over 200 children's free games and
interactive lessons for learning German. Additionally, it links to
over 2,000 quizzes.
- EnglishBy Oriole2014-02-09• 2,615 Views0 Like0 Dislike2 Subscribers
20 14 1 21
To link to free web media to help children learn German language, including:
- Interactive lessons and activities,
- Teaching resources, such as presentations and worksheets,
- Video lessons.
- education, language, spanish
- Five short and practical audio lessons on Spanish vowels - a, e,
i, o, u. From StudySpanish.com. We organize this into Part 1. There
will be more courses on Spanish consonants, intonation, and other
aspects. These are links to the excellent resources of
- EnglishBy Readish-Help2013-04-23• 241 Views2 Likes0 Dislike4 Subscribers
This course aims to:
- Let you listen to Spanish speakers pronounce the vowels,
- Let you hear how the vowels may be mis-pronounced by English speakers,
- Start you on the very basic of learning Spanish.