- children, game, math, preschool
- This course links to more than 1,000 free math games for
children. Exercises, animations, worksheets, and teaching resources
are under the Chops section. All are browser games that do not
require downloading any new applications.
Note: Zoom in/out of flash games by pressing the Ctrl and "+" or
"-" keys. Or hold down the Ctrl key while scrolling the middle
mouse button. Press F11 key to enter "fullscreen" mode.
- EnglishBy Oriole2013-10-02• 5,396 Views4 Likes0 Dislike4 Subscribers
43 19 5
- To collect 1,000 free math games for children,
- To collect browser games that do not require downloading additional apps;
- The Chops section links to exercises, worksheets, resources,
- You can customize your own, specific, list, based on these links.
- engineering, free_course, high_school, homeschool, math, science
- MIT OpenCourseWare contains a treasure trove for high school
students, in addition to college-level courses. The high school
section focuses on subjects and exam preparation for math, biology,
chemistry, physics, engineering, programming, humanities and social
studies. MIT has also spawned several supporting web sites that can
work alongside the OCW.
- EnglishBy chaiseri2013-09-05• 553 Views2 Likes0 Dislike2 Subscribers
12 4 4
This course outlines Massachusetts Institute of Technology's OpenCourseWare (MIT's OCW) for high school students, and will:
- introduce MIT's OCW web site,
- highlight the high school section of the OCW,
- reorganize OCW's links in a one-page view.
- help clarify MIT's array of features and supporting web sites.
- college, free_course, high_school, math, precalculus, trigonometry
- Learn trigonometry with these 7 free and well-organized courses.
They contain workbooks and over a hundred videos - mostly shorter
than 10 minutes.
We recommend you explore Udemy's large pool of excellent
courses. Many are free, others charge a low fee. You pay
only once for any course, with money-back guarantee. You may browse
without signing in, but you need to sign in to enrol in the free
- EnglishBy chaiseri2014-01-12• 332 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
Regarding trigonometry, what are:
- The baiscs,
- Degrees and Radians,
- The Unit Circle,
- Trigonometric Functions,
- Trigonometric Equations,
- Trigonometric Identities.