- drink, food, holiday, malaysia, penang, travel
- Penang is a top-10 island to visit before you die. It's #8 in
Top 40 Hot Spots to go to in 2014; one of 8 great places to retire.
Penang offers top 10 street food in Asia, and in the world. It is
where you can enjoy the 6th most delicious drink in the world, and
3 of the top 10 drinks in Southeast Asia. Compare the 4 lists of
attractions below, hopefully you will find the places you would
most enjoy exploring.
- EnglishBy saengch2013-12-23• 1,077 Views2 Likes0 Dislike7 Subscribers
13 19 3 16
- To highlight why Penang is worth visiting - food, drinks, life, arts,
- To compare 4 lists of tourist attractions - so you can make up your own mind about what best suit your fancy,
- To see how Penang street food and drinks rank in the world,
- To highlight recent street arts and their locations,
- To list images and panoramas of Penang.
Please suggest more places and articles to add to this list, especially those at Balik Pulau.
- penang, 中文, 旅游, 榴槤, 榴莲, 槟城, 槟城榴莲, 檳城, 浮罗山背, 马来西亚
- 中文 (简体)By saengch2014-06-25• 12,832 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
56 12 25
- hawker_food, holiday, malaysia, penang, travel
- What might families enjoy in Penang, Malaysia? What do reviewers
say about each attraction? We start from the ferry terminal, course
through the city, northwest for kid-friendly attractions, south to
Balik Pulau, swing around to the War Museum, aquarium, and plane
spotting. Then perhaps cross the bridge to the mainland, for a
little natural wonder - flireflies on river bank.
Please make your suggestions via Comments. The "Chops" section
includes reviews about local hawker food.
- EnglishBy saengch2013-12-27• 1,915 Views0 Like0 Dislike2 Subscribers
60 10 1 7
To plot a course around Penang island, Malaysia, that a family with children might enjoy. These attractions will take perhaps 3-5 days to explore.