- career, creativity, fun, personal_improvement, personality, self-help
- Here are tips for boosting your creativity - from common sense
tips like following your dreams to being curious, to practical
advices such as daily creation, having tools ready, draw time
sketches and mind maps, to less expected ideas like limiting your
options, genre jump, becoming trilingual, and planning backwards.
LifeHack.org's large volume of ideas will surely contain new and
useful ones for you.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92015-01-01• 545 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
16 6 10 1
- How can I boost my creativity?
- What do creative people do that I can emulate?
- What are the ways to remove creativity blockades for me?
- Show me some fun and creative ideas.
- facebook, fun, movie, personality, quiz, the_guardian, twitter
- Do you know your sideeye from your subtweets? Here are 43 fun,
personality, and trivia quizzes from the British newspaper The
Guardian. Do you know your internet slang? Do you know your
privilege? Do you know your movie dragons, cops, fairies, and
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-08-17• 350 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
15 28 2
Find out about yourself, find out how much you know your movies and other fictions.
- anger, education, high_school, improvement, inspiration, personality
- Explosions that led to regret. Bad mental habits that led to
rage. Self destructive, negative, frustrating thoughts. If we only
have simple tips for managing them, resolving them, making use of
all the angers in our mental world. Here are excellent tips from
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-07-16• 140 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- Learn from simple tips to deal with anger,
- Find out how to vent anger,
- Learn about using our own anger,
- Know how to deal with other people's anger.
- children, education, food, parenting, personality
- Self-esteem, confidence, joy, managing tantrum, bully-proofing -
don't we wish them on our kids. Good habits in eating, playing,
learning, reading - that would be ideal. Learning apps,
entrepreneurship and money sense - what can be more desirable?
Then, look up these 273 free tips from LifeHack.org. Take your time
absorbing these gems - register with Readish and collect this into
your personal reading list.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-07-10• 653 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
13 11 2
So many things to learn to be parent:
- How do I build self-esteem, confidence, joy, good habits in my kids?
- What should I say or avoid saying to children?
- How do I help them control their tantrum, punish when necessary, and help them avoid bulling?
- How can they build good eating, playing, and learning habits?
- What apps or web site will make them smart through fun?
- How do I gently introduce them to entrepreneurship, money, and survival?