- graphic, image, productivity, software, web_tool
- ImageMagick is a neat little free and open-source image
manipulation software suite to create, edit, compose, or convert
bitmap images. It can read and write images in over 100 formats,
GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF. Use ImageMagick to
resize, flip, mirror, rotate, distort, shear and transform images,
and more. It runs on Linux, Windows, Mac Os X, iOS,
Android OS, and others. It is commonly run in command line to
batch-process image, but GUI is available.
- EnglishBy saengch2014-06-01• 148 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
8 6 4
- To introduce ImageMagick and how to use it,
- To link to download page and graphic-UI version, such as Converseen.
- Some of the crazy things ImageMagick can do:
- Manipulate a large number of images.
- Format conversion (e.g. PNG to JPEG).
- Transform: resize, rotate, crop, flip or trim an image.
- Animation: create a GIF animation sequence from images.
- Special effects and montage.
- Image calculator: apply math expression to image or channels.
- Perceptual hash: map visually identical images to the same or similar hash-- useful in image retrieval, authentication, indexing, or copy detection as well as digital watermarking.
- Encipher or decipher an image.
- audio, drive, google, music, productivity, software, video
- Some software are amazing because they are powerful, free, high
quality, light, give you freedom with your documents and media,
across multiple devices.
- EnglishBy chaiseri2014-02-14• 85 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- This course list several amazing productivity and freedom software programs that are free, light, powerful, useful,
- They include
- Chrome browser and Chrome Store of apps,
- Firefox browser,
- Firefox plugin Video DownloadHelper,
- VideoLan or VLC media player,
- Audacity audio converter and editor,
- Google Drive suite of office programs that include