Found: 1; Page: 1; Direction: descending; Sort: Modified date
You are currently searching all courses. Click here to search among my courses only, including unpublished and secret ones
- abrsm, diploma, music, piano, program_note, programme_note
- ABRSM diploma candidates need to write a 1,100-word programme
notes for their exam performance. You can achieve a wide range of
qualities - from just interesting to the perceptive,
well-researched, original, relevant, pertinent, and persuasive. A
well-written programme note is not only an exam paper, and not only
educates the audience, but the writing process becomes a learning
experience, and the end result another tool of expression to
complement the musical performance.
- EnglishBy Gardener2015-02-03• 2,875 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
6 5 3
- What is a programme note for ABRSM (Associated Board of Royal Schools of Music of UK.) or Trinity diploma music performance?
- What are the key parts?
- Where can I find writing guides?
- What are the format, style, and length requirements?
- What are the marking criteria?
- What kind of research do I need to do?
- Where can I find examples?