- asperger's_syndrome, children, education, psychology
- High intelligence, poor social skills, uneven development -
Asperger's Syndrom is often viewed as high-functioning autism. But
aren't we all on a very wide spectrum where one end is called
"autism?" Whether we call it an illness or personal traits,
children with Asperger's Syndrom benefit drastically from informed
teaching and parenting strategies and tips.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-07-08• 1,094 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
7 16 1 2
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
- How do I help a child with AS to develop?
- I am looking for teaching strategies, tips, background, video explanation.
- career, college, mbti, parenting, personal_improvement, personality_test, psychology, quiz, romance
- Why is this greatest of all personality test not as wildly
popular as PlayBuzz quizzes? We collect free versions of this
psychology test in one place here. The 16-personality-type Jungian
typology is a popular, practical, and fun pesonality test. It is
useful in councelling for personal and relationship improvement,
career and study development purposes. These tests are variations
based on Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, and ultimately Carl
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-11-05• 1,457 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
6 5 5
- Which one am I - ENFP, ENTJ, ISFP, ISTJ, or one of the 16 types?
- Where can I find free versions of the Jungian typology personality test?
- How does my thinking vs feeling style, introversion vs extroversion preference, sensing vs intuition function, and judging vs perceptive life style affect my life?
- biology, fun, high_school, lifehack, psychology, quiz
- First take the quiz: What is Your Brain Good At? Then learn to
unlock the potential of your brain through good habits, food,
musical instruments. Learn how coffee, exercise, love, pain, and
alcohol affect your brain! This Web list collects fun facts and
tips about your brain from LifeHack.org.
- EnglishBy Cloud_92014-09-08• 137 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
13 8 1
- What is my brain good at?
- How many percentage of my brain do I use?
- What can I do to become smarter - food, activities, music, etc?
- How does jogging, meeting my crush, coffee, alcohol, etc, affect my brain?
- biology, chemistry, college, free_course, high_school, history, literature, psychology
- Meet the Green brothers - Hank and John - in their
learning-crazy videos. CrashCourse offers funny, fast-pace, and
context-rich videos of around 10 minutes, on high-school to college
level subjects. They now have 1.5 million subscribers on
- EnglishBy chaiseri2014-03-09• 562 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
7 5 1
To learn these subjects in video blogs by Hank and John Green in CrashCourse:
- World History,
- US History,