Search Readish Courses - Filtering by tags: resource
Found: 3; Page: 1; Direction: descending; Sort: Modified date
You are currently searching all courses. Click here to search among my courses only, including unpublished and secret ones
- censorship, cyber_security, internet, proxy_server, resource, web
- One censorship trick is for your ISP to tweak its DNS servers,
which seves as the "look up" directories when you surf the Web. You
end up not finding the banned domains or stealthily misdirected.
Other than proxy severs, you can try updating your computer's
DNS server info to point to Google's, OpenNIC, or other
public, free, and uncensored DNS servers. Your Web surfing may
become faster if your ISP's DNS server had been overloaded.
- EnglishBy Durio2014-08-30• 584 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
14 13 13
- What is DNS server?
- How might ISPs and governments abuse them for censorship?
- How can we get around censorship using Google or other public DNS servers?
- Where can I find the IPs for these third-party DNS servers?
- Will third-party DNS server always offer higher speed? Why?