Search Readish Courses - Filtering by tags: startup
Found: 3; Page: 1; Direction: descending; Sort: Modified date
You are currently searching all courses. Click here to search among my courses only, including unpublished and secret ones
- austrian_economic, business, college, entrepreneur, entrepreneurship, startup
- Austrian economists understand that monopoly is moral when based
on innovation, which can be swept away by the next innovator. But
monopolies become immoral and infinitely sustainable when
governments get involved - through supportive laws, regulations,
and funding. Peter Thiel suggests we should aim for innovative
monopolies that not only create great value but also capture it. To
avoid political envy, the monopoly can be camouflaged by investing
in diverse products, like Google.
- EnglishBy Rothy2014-12-11• 594 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- What kind of startup should we build?
- How are the airlines different from Google?
- How do economists view monopoly?
- How do Americans mythologize monopoly?
- How are we confused about monopoly?
- How is Google a monopoly?
- How does Google not appear as a monopoly?
- business_strategy, college, entrepreneur, free_course, startup, udemy
- Udemy offers many free courses on entrepreneurship, taught by
experienced entrepreneurs and teachers. Most are quick, focused
videos and presentations.
We recommend you explore Udemy's large pool of excellent
courses. Many are free, others charge a low fee. You pay
only once for any course, with money-back guarantee. You may
browse without signing in, but you need to sign in to enrol in the
- EnglishBy chaiseri2014-01-13• 390 Views0 Like0 Dislike2 Subscribers
6 5 1 4
- To hep the entrepreneurs get started and avoid mistakes,
- To organized entrepreneur courses at Udemy into one super-list,
- To list only free courses,
- To introduce the rich and focused courses at Udemy to students.