- business, data_mining, google_doc, google_spreadsheet, importxml, seo, web_development, web_tool, xpath
- Google Spreadsheet's ImportXML function is easy to use, and can
sometimes look magical. You can use it to grab Web page or blog
title and subtitles, stock prices, or movie info from IMDB.
You can summarize data, extract Wikipedia table, and so much more.
Here is a list of excellent tutorials. Google also has related and
useful spreadsheet functions such as ImportData, ImportHTML,
ImportFeed. What do you do if the new Google Sheet yield
- EnglishBy Durio2015-01-04• 1,433 Views0 Like0 Dislike4 Subscribers
7 10 9
- What is ImortXML from Google Spreadsheet?
- How can I use them? What are some examples of use?
- Where can I find simple and effective tutorials to learn from?
- Where can I find sample codes?
- What other Google Spreadsheet functions are there?
- What do I do if the importXML function yield error about parsing? Try the older Google Sheet http://g.co/oldsheets
- apache, php, programming, web_application, web_development, web_server, windows
- You can run Apache Web server today right on your Windows PC, or
from a USB drive. You can start learning PHP scripting and MySQL
database in Windows 7 or 8. In fact, you can install Wordpress,
PrestaShop ecommerce system - and more - with the free XAMPP
package. This Web list collects XAMPP installation tutorials,
instruction about solving your PC's port conflicts, and how to run
PHP in command line format.
- EnglishBy Durio2014-10-12• 613 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
7 6 9
- What is XAMPP?
- Can I install XAMPP and run Apache Web server, MySQL database, PHP script, and many more packages on my Windows-based machine?
- How do I install it, with the help of pictorial and video tutorials?
- What if XAMPP can't use the communication ports because they have already been occupied by Skype, Microsoft IIS, or games?
- Can I run PHP scripts in CLI (command line interface)?
- Udemy offers many free, overlappnig, courses on web development.
There are multiple courses on MySQL, PHP, framework, HTML5, CSS,
courses to suit your own needs. However, there is a shortage
of free courses on setting up your own development sever.
We recommend you explore Udemy's large pool of excellent
courses. Many are free, others charge a low fee.
- EnglishBy chaiseri2014-01-14• 970 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
18 4 1 8
To collect free Udemy courses on
- Web development,
- MySQL database,
- PHP programming and framework,
However, we are unable to find free Udemy courses on setting up your own development computer and web server. In the References section, I link to other sites for supplemental material, such as W3School, and Google search of "setting up development web server."