Search Readish Courses - Filtering by tags: window
Found: 2; Page: 1; Direction: descending; Sort: Modified date
You are currently searching all courses. Click here to search among my courses only, including unpublished and secret ones
- business, cron_job, linux, programming, server, task_scheduler, ubuntu, window, xampp
- Cron Jobs are scheduled tasks such as logging, backup, and
checking whether a Web page works properly. In Ubuntu, you can
simply edit an existing text file, inserting a line of 5 segments
of text: "M H D M weekday command". You can use that "command" to
run PHP script to update database, for example. In Windows, if you
are running XAMPP package, you would use Window's own Task
Scheduler to run that same PHP script.
- EnglishBy Durio2014-09-22• 1,648 Views0 Like0 Dislike5 Subscribers
8 4 4
- What is a cron job?
- How do I create or edit a cron job in Ubuntu?
- How do I run a PHP script with cron job?
- What are possible problems and how to troubleshoot them?
- What if I need to specify the directory for my script and working files?
- How do I run a cron job in Windows and XAMPP, using Task Scheduler?
- business, censorship, internet, mac, ubuntu, virtual_private_network, vpn, window
- Virtual Private Network lets your employees connect to your
office computer in a secure manner. VPN also let individual
circumvent certain types of censorship. VPN capability is available
on all types of computers and operating systems, from Windows to
Mac and Linux systems. Here's a practical web list about why you
should and how you can set up your own VPN connections.
Alternatively, consider using TeamViewer to remote control your
computers and transfer files.
- EnglishBy Durio2014-09-03• 750 Views0 Like0 Dislike5 Subscribers
5 11 4
- What is Virtual Private Network, how does it work?
- How can I set up and configure VPN on my computer?
- Show me some instruction in video and images, please!
- What is TeamViewer and how can I use it for free?