- author, business, career, college, entrepreneur, self-publishing, writing
- Chris Campbell has written a series of articles with clear and
proven tips on successful self-publishing. He describes how
Websites such as Story Cartel and Liberty Island help you raise
fund, find readers, get reviews, build reputation, and publish
successfully. Chris is the Managing editor of Laissez Faire
Today. Before joining Agora Financial, he was a researcher and
contributor to SilverDoctors.com.
- EnglishBy Rothy2014-10-20• 1,834 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
4 2 1
- What is self-publishing?
- How do I prepare for self-publishing?
- How do I raise money, and why does giving things away work?
- What are some Web site and resources that will help me?
- children, english, game, language, literacy, literacy_art, reading, writing
- This course is a web list of over 2,000 free English language
and literacy art games and interactive lessons for children age 12
or below. Additionally, activities and teaching resources are
collected under the Chops section. All are browser-capable, and do
not require downloading any new applications.
You can zoom in or out of flash games by pressing the Ctrl and
"+" or "-" keys. Press F11 key to enter "fullscreen"
- EnglishBy Oriole2013-10-27• 3,122 Views3 Likes0 Dislike2 Subscribers
55 19 5
- To collect 2,000 free English language and literacy art games or interacive lessons for children age 12 or below,
- To collect only browser-capable games;
- To encourage you to customize your own courses for your children, based on these bookmarks,
- college, critical_thinking, high_school, learning_resource, logic, writing
- Learn critical thinking, which is required for quality writing.
Learn the basic concepts in logic, proposition, fallacy, argument,
probabilities, and how to avoid plagiarism. We highlight eight
playlists of mostly short video lessons from Kevin
deLaplante, Chair of the Department of Philosophy &
Religious Studies at Iowa State University. He also runs The
Critical Thinker Academy website.
- EnglishBy chaiseri2014-04-15• 183 Views0 Like0 Dislike2 Subscribers
- What is critical thinking?
- What are the basic concepts?
- What are logic, argumentation, proposition, fallacies?
- How does good writing benefit from all these?
- How do we avoid plagiarism in writing?
- college, high_school, learning_resource, plagarism, teaching_resource, web_tool, writing
- Teachers these days have the "Robocob" essentially at their
finger tips to catch plagiarism. Several free Web services are
eager to help. Still, students are best helped if they understand
what is plagiarism, the philosophy against it, and how they can
avoid it. Further, a common question is: What is the difference
between copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- EnglishBy degree62014-04-15• 162 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
6 11 1
- What are the free Web tools teachers can use to catch plagiarism?
- Can we use Google Image to spot image plagiarism?
- What is plagiarism?
- How can students learn to avoid plagiarism?
- How is plagiarism different from copyright infringement?
How do we avoid plagiarism in this Web list? Each source is clearly identified and linked to open in full browser tab.