Search Readish Courses - Filtering by tags: xampp
Found: 1; Page: 1; Direction: descending; Sort: Modified date
You are currently searching all courses. Click here to search among my courses only, including unpublished and secret ones
- business, cron_job, linux, programming, server, task_scheduler, ubuntu, window, xampp
- Cron Jobs are scheduled tasks such as logging, backup, and
checking whether a Web page works properly. In Ubuntu, you can
simply edit an existing text file, inserting a line of 5 segments
of text: "M H D M weekday command". You can use that "command" to
run PHP script to update database, for example. In Windows, if you
are running XAMPP package, you would use Window's own Task
Scheduler to run that same PHP script.
- EnglishBy Durio2014-09-22• 1,527 Views0 Like0 Dislike5 Subscribers
8 4 4
- What is a cron job?
- How do I create or edit a cron job in Ubuntu?
- How do I run a PHP script with cron job?
- What are possible problems and how to troubleshoot them?
- What if I need to specify the directory for my script and working files?
- How do I run a cron job in Windows and XAMPP, using Task Scheduler?